The perfect winter wedding at Manor By The Lake. The days might be getting colder, but the warmth of Manor By The Lake creates old world charm for your wedding day. With a fresh white blanket of snow, or a crisp white frost for photos, roaring log fires and all the charm of a Victorian mansion wedding, winter really is the perfect time to wed.
A special winter treat...
Available for remaining dates in January 2019.
Plus… Free Designer Winter Wonderland theme including silver vintage candelabras, twinkling fairy lights, 4 x uplighters, and sparkling white column pillar decorations.
The Perfect Winter Wedding Venue
Large windows bringing natural light into the beautiful rooms mean that you can enjoy the cold, crisp characteristics of winter from the comfort and warmth of our cosy Manor. Savour mulled wine and winter Pimms under the soft glow of candlelight in front of roaring log fires.
Bring the outside inside with garlands of festive evergreen, pine cones and winter berries or create a sparkling winter wonderland with a fairy light ceiling, table centre pieces, pillars and magical white trees in our
Sample Winter Wedding Collection for 50 guests...
- Exclusive hire of the Manor, estate and gardens
- Christmas trees around the Manor and Ballroom
- A choice of several beautiful spaces for your ceremony
- A glass of Mulled wine following your ceremony*
- Three-course Wedding Breakfast*
- Half a bottle of house wine per guest*
- A glass of sparkling wine for your speeches*
- White table linen, tableware and glassware
- Winter Wonderland Decorations in our outstanding Ballroom
- Complimentary stay in the Honeymoon Suite
- Still and sparkling water
- Evening food*
- Dedicated Wedding Coordinator
- All waiting and bar staff
- Complimentary parking
Guest numbers include the wedding couple. Additional Guests can be added. Terms and Conditions apply. All prices are inclusive of VAT at the current rate. A non-refundable deposit of £500 is all you need to secure a date.
Contact us now for our latest prices
Our beautiful wedding brochure includes prices, inspiration and real weddings.
Please pop your details in below to download it…
Book your Appointment with Manor By The Lake
Pick up the phone and give us a call on 01242 245 071
Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or make an appointment for a private tour