With the golden leaves and warm Cotswold stone of the Victorian mansion house, autumn has a special air about it at Manor By The Lake. Choose from the many spaces to hold your ceremony and the delights of the West-wing Ballroom
opening out on to the North and South Gardens, Patio and Lake to take in
all of the glory autumn has to offer in the Cotswolds.
With the leaves changing colour autumn can be a truly spectacular time of year for your wedding. Warm autumn tones of russet red and golden brown offer a bright contrasting backdrop for photos during the day whilst the darker evenings offer many creative options.
Early in the season the evenings may still be light and warm meaning drinks can be taken on the patio before enjoying the luxury of the Manor House with its wonderful log fires and stunning rooms.
Included for 50 guests
- Exclusive hire of the Manor, estate and gardens
- A choice of several beautiful spaces for your indoor or outdoor ceremony
- A glass of sparkling wine or orange juice per guest following the ceremony*
- Three-course Wedding Breakfast*
- Half a bottle of house wine per guest*
- A glass of sparkling wine for your speeches*
- White table linen, tableware and glassware
- Complimentary stay in the Manor Honeymoon Suite
- Still and sparkling water
- Evening food*
- Dedicated Wedding Coordinator
- All waiting and bar staff
- Complimentary parking
Contact us now for our latest price details
Guest numbers include the wedding couple.
Additional Guests can be added.
Terms and Conditions apply. All prices are inclusive of VAT at current rate.
Our beautiful wedding brochure includes inspiration and real weddings. Fill in your details to download it from here and we will send you more information and prices…
Book your Appointment with Manor By The Lake
Pick up the phone and give us a call on 01242 245 071
Send us an email to email@example.com
Or make an appointment for a private tour