With daffodils in bloom around the grounds and birds singing, there is nothing quite like a Spring Wedding at Manor By The Lake. Choose from an outdoor ceremony or a blossom-filled room, there is something fresh and romantic for your special day at this wonderful time of year.
Fresh green leaves, soft delicate blossoms and bright yellow daffodils fill the gardens and surround the lake at this time of year offering great photographic opportunities.
Warmer days and lighter evenings mean some or all of your celebration can take place outdoors in the gardens or perhaps you will decide to have drinks and canapés outside to welcome your guests.
Included for 50 guests
- Exclusive hire of the Manor, estate and gardens
- A choice of several beautiful spaces for your indoor or outdoor ceremony
- A glass of sparkling wine or orange juice per guest following the ceremony*
- Three-course Wedding Breakfast*
- Half a bottle of house wine per guest*
- A glass of sparkling wine for your speeches*
- White table linen, tableware and glassware
- Complimentary stay in the Honeymoon Suite
- Still and sparkling water Evening food*
- Dedicated Wedding Coordinator
- All waiting and bar staff
- Complimentary parking
Guest numbers include the wedding couple.
Additional Guests can be added.
Terms and Conditions apply. All prices are inclusive of VAT at current rate.
Our beautiful wedding brochure includes inspiration and real weddings. Fill in your details to download it from here and we will send you more information and prices…
Book your Appointment with Manor By The Lake
Pick up the phone and give us a call on 01242 245 071
Send us an email to email@example.com
Or make an appointment for a private tour